Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Seminars  /  Free Ongoing Fire Candidate Seminars!!!

Free Ongoing Fire Candidate Seminars!!!

To all who are committed with pursuing a Fire Service Career Path!

I?ve worked with hundreds of candidate?s throughout my 25-year career in Fire Service and I have successfully coached many to their destination. It has been suggested to me by a close and personal friend to provide my service and expertise through this form. Overwhelmingly I?ve spoken to many who have gone on to their perspective careers in the Fire Service; I am honored to have worked with you all.

Now I would like to extend my services on an ongoing lecture circuit. This series is continual which will consist of a one hour lecture that will be conducted on a weekly night basis. The series will lead you from a ?start-to-finish? theme that will be best described as giving you the edge to succeed. I?m passionate about helping you reach your goal; please e-mail me with the following information:

? Full Name
? Telephone Number
? A brief bio indicated your present progress in the Fire Service, your educational status and your current employment information.

You will in turn be notified of topical subjects and schedule information via e-mail. Class size is limited so please respond only if you are serious about your career!

Ed Valdez, NAEMT-P
Motivational Speaker & Personal Coaching
edvaldez@npsc.us

*Note: Although this is a free ongoing seminar presentation, donations will be gladly accepted for operating cost and the remaining proceeds will be given to the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation.

I was wondering if anybody out there received any information regarding Firefighter Ed Valdez's ongoing lecture circuit? I posted an email a couple of days ago and I haven't had any response back yet?

To All Dedicated Fire Candidates,

I?m overwhelmed by your gracious acknowledgements; I?ve received several e-mails from all of you who attended the ?Free? Interview workshop on February 11th at El Camino College. Let me say first of all, thank you to all of you for your dedication and sacrifice for being there on a Saturday. I?m honored to have been a part of the team to have given you that possible ?edge? you may have needed. I would like to also acknowledge and say thank you to El Camino College, L.A. County Fire Captain Huben, Firefighter Christian Fernandez, Deputy Chief Alan Patalano, Battalion Chief Paul Lepore and all the volunteers from various agencies who made this all possible. Without these individuals behind the scenes, this workshop would not have been possible.

To continue this momentum and in the spirit of helping you become successful in your careers in becoming a Firefighter, free weekly workshops are being conducted on ?Start to Finish - How Become a Firefighter?. Please refer to my early posting for specifics on how to sign up.

Again, I?m honored and humbled to have been part of such a successful event. Thank you.

Ed Valdez, NAEMT-P
Motivational Speaker & Personal Coaching
edvaldez@npsc.us

(Remember, what are your Core Values and Personal Mission Statements? Answer:
Focus on the ?Fire - Service?).