Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Ask Firecareers!  /  Paramedic Schools

Paramedic Schools

[font=Comic Sans MS]Text[/font] I need to find out where all the paramedic schools are from Ventura,Kern, down to San Diego. Full time and part time. I am at the end of my rope trying to get on a city fire dept.

Well there are a few Schools to choose from ...The best thing to do is go onto the National Registry website, do a search on google because I do not know their website off hand, they list all of the accredited schools around....I went to UCLA-DFH which is in Inglewood, I know Ventura College has a program as does Mt Sac, La County has their own, there is a school in San Bernadino....I hope that helps. Good Luck

Mt SAC.....Crafton Hills....Saddleback....Daniel Freeman....PTI..... There are a ton of them.....I think if you go to the education section here on this site they give a listing
Grab that BRASS RING with all you have

NTCI up north ( iv heard alot of good things from ntci), foothill college in san jose i think has one, westmed (expensive and from what i hear people have had some problems with it), daniel freeman ( which is probably the best or one of the best), palomar college in san marcos (good and inexpensive), thers a new school in east county san diego its a 6 month program i forget the name, and sowthwestern college san diego... theres alot more but those are the ones im familiar with