Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Seminars  /  Free Interview Work Shop - February 11, 2006

Free Interview Work Shop - February 11, 2006

To All Dedicated Fire Candidates,

I?m overwhelmed by your gracious acknowledgements; I?ve received several e-mails from all of you who attended the ?Free? Interview workshop on February 11th at El Camino College. Let me say first of all, thank you to all of you for your dedication and sacrifice for being there on a Saturday. I?m honored to have been a part of the team to have given you that possible ?edge? you may have needed. I would like to also acknowledge and say thank you to El Camino College, Fire Captain Kevin Huben, Firefighter Christian Fernandez, Deputy Chief Alan Patalano, Battalion Chief Paul Lepore and all the volunteers from various agencies who made this all possible. Without these individuals behind the scenes, this workshop would not have been possible.

To continue this momentum and in the spirit of helping you become successful in your careers in becoming a Firefighter, free weekly workshops are being conducted on ?Start to Finish - How Become a Firefighter?. Please refer to my early posting for specifics on how to sign up.

Again, I?m honored and humbled to have been part of such a successful event. Thank you.

Ed Valdez, NAEMT-P
Motivational Speaker & Personal Coaching
edvaldez@npsc.us

(Remember, what are your Core Values and Personal Mission Statements? Answer:
Focus on the ?Fire - Service?).Text
This message was edited by Ed_Valdez on 2-12-06 @ 2:34 PM