Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Academies/Certifications  /  Background seminar

Background seminar

Hello everyone ! We know its short notice but we'd like to invite anyone who is interested in learning more about the background process to our 1 night seminar Wednesday Febuary 7th, 2007 starting at 5pm and ending at 9pm.
The cost is $10.00 [ we will NOT be making any monetary gain off of this seminar, the price goes towards all hand-outs and a pizza dinner ]. During this evening, you will be handed a 28+ page background pack [ very similiar to a background pack handed out by a major Northern California Fire Dept ] and we will go over in depth all aspects of the pack and answer any questions you might have regarding the pack and backgrounds in general [ since no 2 are exactly alike ].
For those of you not familiar with background packs and what you is expected of you to provide, this could be a very beneficial evening for you.
We are not requiring sign ups or call ins, all we ask is that you be on time [ Wednesday the 7th at 5 pm ]. Our address is 7300 Amador Plaza Rd. Dublin, Ca 94568. Best bet is to Mapquest the address.
For those of you that need some assistance in this area of the testing process, we look forward to seeing you.
Rich & Jack @ AHE

American Fire Education...For all your Fire Service needs / American Health Education...For all your EMS needs.

Hi,

I'm a new member to this board and I was interested in your topic. For some reason I am unable to send you a PM (my settings permit it).

Considering that it has been nearly 4 months since you posted this thread; it would apear that I am a tad bit too late to attend your seminar. :)

I would like to learn more about what was covered in that seminar and if possible get my hands on the material.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

Mike C.

Hi,

I'm a new member to this board and I was interested in your topic. For some reason I am unable to send you a PM (my settings permit it).

Considering that it has been nearly 4 months since you posted this thread; it would apear that I am a tad bit too late to attend your seminar. :)

I would like to learn more about what was covered in that seminar and if possible get my hands on the material.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

Mike C.

same here id like to see what i missed. please send me a pm if possible

Sorry for the delay in getting back to your request. The seminar covered exactly what was mentioned in our post Sorry to be so vague, but it would be alot of typing to explain in detail the topics we went over. We should be having a similiar type seminar coming up again in the next few months.
If you have questions regarding a background coming up or any part of the testing process, please feel free to contact us on this site or at Rich@americanhealtheducation.com.
Rich@AHE
American Fire Education...For all your Fire Service needs / American Health Education...For all your EMS needs.

Thanks for the info... and no worries- I was about 4 months late so waiting a couple of days for a response isn't so bad. :)