Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Seminars  /  Entry Level Firefighter Seminar/Craig Freeman

Entry Level Firefighter Seminar/Craig Freeman

I?m scheduled to speak at the May 23, 2010 Entry Level Firefighter Seminar in Denver Colorado. Hosted by the; Firefighter Career Training Group.

As a guest speaker I have agreed to offer a FREE 3-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to www.FIRECAREEERS.com for all attendees of the seminar.

Learn Proven Oral Board and Written Test Strategies. Learn what it takes to excel on the C-Pat or Physical Fitness test. Our staff of Professional Firefighter Oral Board *ssessors will discuss every aspect of the firefighter testing process in this informative yet casual seminar. Spend 8 hours to learn what it takes to get the "Job of a Lifetime!" Lunch is provided and parking is Free!

This 8-hour Seminar will feature instruction in all areas of the typical Firefighter Testing Process.
?LEARN HOW TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE COMPETITION
?LEARN PROVEN WRITTEN TEST STRATEGIES
?LEARN WHAT TO EXPECT AND HOW TO TRAIN FOR CPAT/ PHYSICAL FITNESS TESTING
?LEARN HOW ASSESSMENT CENTERS GRADE CANDIDATES
?AVOID ORALBOARD PITFALLS
?LEARN TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
?WIN A FREE ORAL BOARD PREPARATION SESSION

Date: May 23, 2010
Time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Location: PPA Event Center 2105 Decatur St. Denver, Co. 80211

Sign up now at the following link and reserve your spot for a great day of insight and knowledge on your journey to the future.
http://www.firecareertrainingstore.com/category_s/4.htm

Sign up early for a discounted attendance fee. I hope to see you at the seminar and I look forward to meeting the future of the fire service.

Craig
This message was edited by Firecareers on 4-29-10 @ 11:51 AM