Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Academies/Certifications  /  RESCUE ME!

RESCUE ME!

Hi,

My name is Neil, and I am on vacation from Cape Town, South Africa. I am 34 and involved with a voluntary organisation called the NSRI, which is involved in sea rescue. I have been able to come in contact with some of the guys from Station 45 in Rancho Santa Margarita, and would love to be able to become a Firefighter here in Southern CA. The thing is that I need a study Visa in order to even start the process of becoming a firefighter, which means I have to go back to SA and apply there. I am able to be here till the end of July, and so time is limited in which I could possibly find another way to be able to study here, and continue the process to become a Firefighter. So if anyone knows of what I could do, or who I could get in contact with, then it would be most appreciated. Thanks. My email address is mac3070@hotmail.com

Hey neil I sent you an email. Good luck with your mission.
DAVO
OUT

Hi 

My name is Bayanda. I stay in south Africa, I'm 18 and just finished school this I was hoping to be a firefighter to save life's because I've been inspired of being a firefighter. If anyone could contact them for me I would like to join. I would appreciate it . My email address mchlomuka1@gmail.com . Thanks