Firecareers Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will I be billed?
Depending on your membership type billing will be scheduled as follows:
Month to Month Memberships are billed on a 28 day cycle.
Six Month Memberships are billed on a 183 day cycle
Annual Memberships are billed on a 365 day cycle
Keep track of how many days until your membership is scheduled for billing by reviewing your "Days Until Renewal" Badge in your My Job Watch.
2. How do I subscribe?
Starting a Membership is easy. Simply use our "Become a Member" link on the home page and use our easy membership sign-up using a credit card to start your membership and get immediate access to the Firecareers Fire Dept. jobs board. If you prefer to send your membership in you can do that too.
Call in and a Firecareers customer service reprehensive will be happy to assist you with your membership needs.
Send Membership payments to: Firecareers 4475 Dupont Ct. Suite 3, Ventura, Ca. 93003 1-800-326-8401
3. Can I prepay for the subscription?
4. Can I update my Credit Card information online?
Yes, You can update your billing and contact information at any time. If your membership has expired you can still update your billing information as long as you have a valid user name and password. Simply log into your account, you will have access to the "Account and Billing" information. At this point go update your billing information and select the type of membership you are interested in and your membership will be back on line.
5. How do I update my email address?
6. I am unable to log on to my account and am not receving job emails.
7. What is the cost of the subscription service?
8. How do I set up my Selected States email for job notifications?
- Log into your Firecareers.com Account
- On the left hand side you will see My Account, select this option.
- Once you are at your Firecareers page scroll down until you see Subscription Information
- Select which states you would like to receive updates on. You can make a selection by clicking on the selected states. (To select multiple states, press CTRL and click on the selected states
- Click Update My Account
Your selected states are now saved. You can log in at any time to edit these changes.