Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Academies/Certifications  /  CPR/First Aid Instructor

CPR/First Aid Instructor

Hello all. I have been cpr/first aid certified for 7 years now and would love to pass on my knowledge to others. I have several ideas in mind for who to teach the classes to but that is not what this topic is about. I am curious if anyone knows what it takes to be a certified cpr/first aid instructor in the state of washington or where I could find this information. Thanks for the help.

Salemguy,
I would encourage you to contact EMS Safety Services at 800-215-9555 or you can check out www.emssafetyservices.com
They are a very reputable company that has over 1,000 instructors nationwide (including Washington). They will certify you as a First Aid and CPR instructor and if you are interested they will also teach you how to develop your own business teaching.
They are very reputable. I can personally vouch for them.
Paul Lepore
Battalion Chief
www.aspiringfirefighters.com

salemguy53, contact the company Chief Lepore is talking about. They are a very good company, I am certified with them and get all my supplies from them. Chief Lepore knows what he is talking about with this company, he knows it inside and out. If you want to talk to someone prior to making the call send me a PM I will be more than happy to talk to you about it.

Eric