Community Forum

NREMT-B

I?m running in to a problem right now. I?m a NREMT-B and I am deployed to Iraq right now. My National Registry expires in March 2008 just after my return from Iraq. I have looked around out here and they dont have a program out here to keep up with our skills. I return in late March and so I will only have a few days till it expires. I would like to stay registered but I have to do a 24 hours refresher course and my 48 hours of CE's. I?m doing my CE?s with EMcert.com. But given my current situation I can?t go to a 24 hour refresher class. Can any one point me in the right direction to help me keep my National Registry? Thanks to all

Nate

reana, I understand your dilemma. You should contact National Registry directly. Here is their website, http://www.nremt.org. on the webiste there should contact information. They even might give you an extension because you are deployed... I had the same problem a while ago before i finally came home for good. I hope that You stay safe out there... COOme home soon.

-jlempoker
jeffrey