Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Physical Training  /  Beach Fire Boot Camp

Beach Fire Boot Camp

So glad to see this forum up and running again!  I just wanted to take a minute to introduce a great workout that has made its way to a premiere sandy beach in Southern California, Sunset Beach.  Beach Fire Boot Camp evolved from one of the largest, most nationally recognized fire technology programs in California.  I have been instructing the part time basic fire academy's PT for several years and decided to take what I do with the academy to the public.  I keep the cost low so that aspiring firefighters can afford it.  If you live in Orange County or in the Long Beach area, you can't afford to miss out.  We take what the academy is doing on the grinder to the beach.  Working out on the sand creates greater demand from your physiology, therefore achieving the results you will need for the fire service. 

If you're interested in our program, please be sure to visit our website:  www.beachfirebootcamp.com or send us an email to let us know you're coming:  info@beachfirebootcamp.com You can also follow us on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/HotKohls13

Hope to see you at the beach!