Community Forum

Forum Home  /  Physical Training  /  Physical Prep in Los Angeles...

Physical Prep in Los Angeles...

This just came across my desk. I offer it for your information and not as an endorsement.

-Brian-

=-=-=-=-=-=

FIREFIGHTER & POLICE CANDIDATES

LOS ANGELES HARBOR COLLEGE
FIRE TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
PROUDLY OFFERS FOR THE FALL SEMESTER '04
FT-218 COMPREHENSIVE PHYSIOLOGICAL PREPAREDNESS
FOR ENTRY IN THE EMERGENCY RESPONSE SERVICES

This physical preparedness class offers focused conditioning, testing and training knowledge for Firefighter & Police candidates.

This class was developed in cooperation with area Fire and Police Departments and is taught by credentialed physical trainers who are active duty Firefighters.

The class combines classroom instruction in wellness and safety with outside physical conditioning employing actual entry level testing props.

Specific instruction and practice is given for the two most prevalent physical abilities tests being required for employment.

This is a physically demanding class that will put the student through the type of physical training that will be encountered in a Recruit Class.

This is a 3 unit, semester long class that meets 3:30-5:45 on Tuesdays and 1:00-5:15 on Fridays. You must attend both days.

Register NOW for the Fall Semester
Fall Semester begins August 30, 2004

LA Harbor College website:

http://www.lahc.cc.ca.us

If you have any questions please call:
Chief Macpherson, Program Coordinator
Fire Technology (310)233-4379

NOTE: Taking this course does not guarantee employment by the City Of Los Angeles. No bonus/special hiring consideration is offered or implied.

# # #

My good friend is going to be one of the instructors for this course. I hear its good.

Bootskee
Get errr Done!!!!